- Safe & Reliable
Adopt built-in constant current design to control temperature rise, no need extra protection shade against high temperature.
- Versatile Installation
- Indirect or direct lighting, horizontal or vertical bending.
- Ready & Convenient for Installation
- Factory-assembled connector, integrated to the light body by machine.
- Standard or Bespoke Lengths
- Max. 10m per piece and min. 55mm increment.
- Ideal Lighting Continuity
- Even multiple pieces of LED flex spliced.
- Much Lower User & Maintenance Cost
- Compared with traditional sauna light fixtures prevailing in light efficiency, lifespan, and accommodation.
General Installation Location
Images from Internet
1. Keep at least 80cm away from steam outlet or heat source area.
2. Do not place light in an enclosed space as air circulation needed.
3. Do not touch metal components directly to prevent burns.